Sophie la girafe® - Teether in Gift Box
At a Quick Glance:
Sophie The Giraffe baby teether is a favorite teething toy that has been in France for more than 50 years. It has a charming retro style and makes a soft squeak when squeezed. Sophie the Giraffe is made of 100% natural rubber and food paint and is completely safe to chew, just like a feeding bottle teat.
Our Sophie Giraffes come packaged in an attractive gift box and make excellent gift for new moms.
Sophie is still traditionally produced today, by Vulli, which is based in Rumilly in the Haute-Savoie Region of France. She is made from 100% natural rubber derived from the sap of the Hevea Tree. The process of creating her involves more than 14 manual operations and is still a secret, jealously guarded by the company.
- Natural Rubber is soft, safe & non-toxic for baby to bite & chew.
- Sophie the Giraffe is Phthalate-Free with NO Vinyl (no-PVC)!
- Complies with US Safety regulations ASTM F963
- Decorated with non-toxic, food-quality paints.
- Lightweight; well-thought design makes it easy to grasp with their tiny hands.
- Stimulating to baby’s senses with her soft colors & gentle squeak.
- Bumpy head helps soothe sore, teething gums.
- Sophie makes a soft squeak when squeezed - such fun for a baby!
- Slender, flexible & soft - babies love manipulating & chewing on Sophie.
- Hand-made in Rumilly in the French Alps, Sophie the Giraffe is a classic!
- Height: 15cm
- Age: 0-3 months and up
|Weight||0.23 lbs (~0.1 kg)|
|Dimensions||5.5 x 2 x 8.5 in|