Skip Hop - Moby Bath Thermometer
A perfect start to bathtime!
Skip Hop Moby Bath Thermometer helps parents to obtain the "just right" bath temperature for their kids without having to guess! This adorable Moby Bath Thermometer uses a unique colour changing LED system to indicate if the bath is hot or just right!
Kids will love playing with this floating Moby whale while parents can easily suction it to tub or wall when not in use and even use its tail as a wash cloth hook! Available with Fahrenheit or Celsius settings to choose from, this floating bath thermometer is BPA and Phthalate free with a replaceable battery included.
- Floats to monitor the water from start to finish while keeping baby entertained
- Lights up to indicate the water's temperature for easy recognition
- Suctions to any tiled surface, and the tail doubles as a hook for washcloths and loofahs
- Phthalate-free construction
- Give baby's tub an exciting sealife theme with the rest of the Skip Hop Moby bath time collection (additional items sold separately)
- Replaceable CR2032 battery included and lasts approximately six months
- 5"L x 2.5"W x 6"H
Please retain this information for future reference. Automatically turns on in water. When battery is low, symbol will flash:
To replace (by adult only):
- Bend suction cup aside to access 2 screws.
- Open with screwdriver.
- Replace with CR2032 coin battery.
- Always dispose of used batteries properly.
- Be sure red gasket is in place.
- Replace cover and 2 screws.
- Battery: 3.0V, CR2032
Exhausted batteries are to be removed from the toy.
The Moby Thermometer is to be operated in water only when fully assembled in accordance with the instructions.
- Do not short-circuit supply terminals.
- Do not recharge non-rechargeable batteries.
- Batteries are to be inserted with correct polarity.
- Never leave child unattended. Always use with adult supervision.
- Only to be used in water in which the child is within its depth and under adult supervision.
- Always check the temperature of the water with hand or elbow before placing child in the tub.