Karihome - Goat Milk Growing-Up Formula Stage 3 900g - 12m+ (Made In New Zealand)
At a Quick Glance:
Growing up milk is formulated to meet the nutritional needs of children aged up to 1-3 years old. It is specially formulated to enhance the natural goodness of goat milk to better meet the nutritional needs of growing toddlers and young children. For children aged 1 to 3 years old.
Ingredients:Goat Milk Solids (61%), Maltodextrin, Vegetable Oils (Soya Bean Oil, Sunflower Oil), Fructose, Lactose, Prebiotics (Insulin, Oligofructose), Minerals (Dicalcium Phosphate, Sodium Citrate, Calcium Citrate, Ferrous Sulphate, Zinc Sulphate, Potassium Chloride, Copper Sulphate, Manganese Sulphate), Marine Fish Oil Powder (Source of Dha and Epa), Vitamins (Ascorbic Acid, Dl-?-Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherols Concentrate Mixed, ß-Carotene, Nicotinamide, Cholecalciferol, Calcium Pantothenate, Cyanocobalamin, Retinyl Acetate, Phytonadione, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Biotin), Choline Chloride, Microbial Oil Powder (Source of Aa), Probiotic Cultures (Bifidobacterium Lactics Bi-07, Lactobacillus Acidophilus Ncfm), Taurine
- Store unopened can in a cool dry place
- After opening, keep airtight and continue to store in a cool dry place
- Use contents within 4 weeks
- Use by date under bottom of can
1. To make 200ml of Karihome Goat Milk Growing-up Formula, add 6 scoops of Karihome Goat Milk Growing-up Formula into 180ml lukewarm water. Always add 1 scoop (4.7g) to 30ml lukewarm water. Note the volume of prepared formula is slightly greater than that of the water added.
2. Recommend 3 cups of 200ml of Karihome Goat Milk Growing-up Formula per day.
Dietary Information: Halal
Country Of Origin: New Zealand