Karihome - Goat Milk Follow-On Formula Formula - Stage 2 400G (Made In New Zealand)
At a Quick Glance:
Karihome Goat Milk Follow-On Formula is based on the unique nutritional advantages of goat milk, Karihome Follow-On formula is made from fresh goat milk of the highest quality, and fortified with vitamins, minerals and other essential nutrients that are necessary for your child’s development.
Suitable for children from 6 months to 1 year old
- Sterilize bottles, teats and utensils by boiling for 5 minutes
- Boil water and let cool until lukewarm (about 46°C)
- Add the required number of level scoops of powder
- Fill the scoop lightly and level with a knife
- Always add one level scoop of powder to 30ml water to the feeding bottle
- Place the cap on the bottle and shake to dissolve the powder
- Store unopened can in a cool and dry place
- After opening, keep airtight and store in cool and dry place
- Use contents within 4 weeks
Goat Milk Solids (43%), Lactose (From Milk), Vegetable Oils (High Oleic Sunflower, Canola, Sunflower), Minerals (Calcium Hydroxide, Dicalcium Phosphate, Sodium Citrate, Potassium Chloride, Ferrous Sulphate, Calcium Citrate, Zinc Sulphate, Copper Sulphate, Manganese Sulphate, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenite), Vitamins (Ascorbic Acid, Dl-Α-Tocopheryl Acetate, Nicotinamide, Retinyl Acetate, Cholecalciferol, Calcium D-Pantothenate, Tocopherols Concentrate Mixed, Phytonadione, Cyanocobalamin, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Biotin), Citric Acid, Choline Chloride, Lecithin, L-Tryptophan, L-Isoleucine, Taurine, L-Carnitine
Brain, Eye and Physical Development
- Taurine: - Helps to support overall mental and physical development.
- Choline:-Helps support overall mental functioning.
- Alpha Linolenic Acid (Omega 3) and Linoleic Acid (Omega 6) - Precursors of DHA and AA.
- Iron: - Important component of red blood cells which carry oxygen to all parts of the body to help the body’s production of energy.
- Vitamin A: - Essential for the functioning of the eye.
- Calcium: - Helps build strong bones and teeth.
- Magnesium: - Helps in the absorption and retention of calcium.
- Vitamin D3: - Helps support calcium absorption and improves bone strength.
- Vitamin K: - Works synergistically with vitamin D on bone metabolism to build strong bones.
Building up a child’s defence system
- Natural Nucleotides: - Essential to normal immune cell function and replication, which are important for the overall growth and development of infant. (only for infant less than 1 year of age)
- Zinc: - Helps in physical development.
Country of Origin