Ergobaby - Easy Snug Infant Insert (Available in 5 Types)
Free shipping, as always - the Bestbaby promise ;)
At a Quick Glance:
The Easy Snug Infant Insert is designed to properly support baby in those early months, allowing carrier to be used from early on until toddler stage. As baby grows the outer shell of the insert can be separated from the base of the insert this makes it more usable longer and continues to offer support to baby. This ideally happens née the baby's neck is stronger (around 4-5 months). Cushion y and comfy with the right support needed, your little one is safe and close to you as you move about! Ultimate support and comfort for young babies, compatible with Original, Organic Cotton Fabric, Performance, and 360 carriers.
This is an improved 2016 version, as shown in the Figure below.
- Super soft and comfortable for your infant
- Adjustable for your baby's different needs through different weights and sizes
Made from 100% cotton poplin fabric, 100% cotton filling, for use with Ergobaby 3 Position Original / Performance carriers and 4 Position 360 carriers. Not for use with Ergobaby Adapt.
Ways to Use:
- Babies from newborn to 4-5 months, weighing 7 to 12 pounds (3.2-5 Kg): The cushioned shell combined with the removable pillow can be used together for newborns to help position them correctly with their head and neck supported by the cushioned outer layer
- Babies under 4 months but over 12 pounds: Larger newborns that still require head and neck support can use just the Infant Insert outer shell layer without the pillow
- Smaller infants: Infants that have strong head and neck control but lack the height for correct positioning in the ergobaby carrier can use the pillow without the outer layer